Eleanor Roosevelt at the dedication of the School of Nursing residence halls

Subject
Social & civic facilities
Creator
Unknown
Publisher
Platnick
Categories
Adelphi Building Collection
Type
Image
Language
eng
Rights
Please contact Adelphi University Archives and Special Collections for permission. U.S. and national copyright laws apply.
Eleanor Roosevelt at the dedication of the School of Nursing residence halls, now known as Alumnae Hall (eastern) and Harvey Hall. The halls housed the largest Cadet Nursing Corps on the east coast during World War II.
Permalink
http://uascdigital.adelphi.edu/idurl/1/1269