Construction of School for Nursing dormitory
- Architectural photographs
- Construction engineer Roy S. Eyre
- Adelphi Building Collection
- Please contact Adelphi University Archives and Special Collections for permission. U.S. and national copyright laws apply.
Construction of Harvey Hall, originally used as a dormitory for the Cadet Corps of Nurses, in 1944. The building was designed by McKim, Mead and White and built with the help of funds allocated by the Federal Works Agency.