Construction of School for Nursing dormitory

Subject
Architectural photographs
Creator
Construction engineer Roy S. Eyre
Publisher
Unknown
Categories
Adelphi Building Collection
Type
Image
Language
eng
Rights
Please contact Adelphi University Archives and Special Collections for permission. U.S. and national copyright laws apply.
Construction of Harvey Hall, originally used as a dormitory for the Cadet Corps of Nurses, in 1944. The building was designed by McKim, Mead and White and built with the help of funds allocated by the Federal Works Agency.
Permalink
http://uascdigital.adelphi.edu/idurl/1/1268