Campus Map, 1953
- The Delphian
- Adelphi Building Collection
- Please contact Adelphi University Archives and Special Collections for permission. U.S. and national copyright laws apply.
Adelphi campus map from 1953, with key identifying buildings. Note the presence of three temporary buildings on the eastern campus, donated by Camp Upton, Montauk in 1947 and erected under a government grant to encourage greater university enrollment.