Adelphi campus looking southwest, 1978

Subject
Architectural photographs
Creator
George H. Meyer
Publisher
Unknown
Categories
Adelphi Building Collection
Type
Image
Language
eng
Rights
Please contact Adelphi University Archives and Special Collections for permission. U.S. and national copyright laws apply.
Adelphi campus looking southwest from the Hagedorn Hall of Enterprise (formerly known as the School of Business Administration building). The science building is in the center, with Blodgett Hall to the far right. The Hagedorn Hall of Enterprise building was completed in 1968.
Permalink
http://uascdigital.adelphi.edu/idurl/1/1259